Monday, June 29, 2009

Taking an un-called-for break... (or three)

I have been down in my little work studio trying to get some work done on TBMD but I keep stopping and putting it off. Right now I'm taking a break from work to up-date this blog now that I know there is actually some one reading it. At least I hope this is the blog the girl I work with told me she started reading. If she found my other 'personal' blog, the one I keep for my closest friends, I could be in some trouble. There is stuff in that one I wouldn't want people in Kroger, or even the state of TN, to know about.

But back on topic, I still haven't finished the page that is scheduled to go up tomorrow. Yet this is my third break today. First I took a break to go to Kroger and file a complaint about Mrs. Smith and while I was out I stopped by Wal-Mart to grab some new marker pins. I hate Wal-Mart. I would much rather go to Office Max. But they are the only place who has the pins I like to use. And wouldn't you know it, they didn't have them any more... Why is it every time I find a marker pin I really like every one stops selling it by the time I need my first replacement? I guess I'll have to go back to using Sharpy Pins again, but I never really liked them.

When I got back I did a little more work on the page then took another break and ended up watching Digimon. And it wasn't even the good Digimon series either. I'm sitting there wasting time watching the crappy one.

Did a little more work... Took my third break to come up and post in this blog.

I don't know why I can't just sit and finish the page. I think I'm starting lose interest in the currant story arc. I better hurry up and get Shadow back to the land of the living before we end up with filler art where I was to lazy to draw a real comic page...

No comments:

Post a Comment