Saturday, January 23, 2010

Draw With Me

So I took a short break from my comics. There were a few weeks with no updates. If you were wondering about the last post in this blog... that was the reason. Seeing your favorite character in your (almost) favorite comic get killed off can sort of kill the urge to draw. And speaking of depressing things that will kill the urge to draw... watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvjZ6VkLuCM

But the good news is I'm back to work again on not just The Black Marker Detective, but also on Confessions Of A Teenage Carnivore and Fox Chicks. Also I'm looking at the idea of taking a partner for Fox Chicks. The comic is the only one I don't have a set plan for so it wouldn't hurt to let someone else help out and do some pages. That way it would least update a bit more.

I contacted an old internet friend of mine who is also a Furry and likes to do comics; Moldy Fox. I haven't talked to Moldy in a while but I asked her if she would like to come on to Fox Chicks with me? Her art style is different from mine yet at the same time similar so it should work well. I just hope she's not too busy to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment