Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Three Things...

So three new things have happened. #1, It's been determined that the "Dear Boss" letter wasn't actually written by Jack The Ripper, but a guy who worked for the paper it was sent to. But that doesn't have anything to do with my comics so I'll move on to the other two things that have happened.

#2, I have taken on help with my comic "Fox Chicks" http://foxchicks.smackjeeves.com/ Moldy Fox, an old friend of mine who can't draw any better then I can, is now the comic's secondary author. She's a bit more twisted and weird then I am (I blame the drugs) but I think she'll bring some good stuff to the comic.

#3, The other thing, which is something I just noticed. Is that my old Webstarts.com page is no longer working. When I try to go to it I get this white screen with a message telling me that I do not have permission to access the page. Why wouldn't I have permission to access my own webpage? And when I went to the webstarts home page and tried to log in it wouldn't ever recognize my log-in info.

I knew I hated webstarts but since I already had the page built figured I would go ahead and keep using it as a sort of home page for my three comics. The thing that pisses me off the most though is that I still used the link page on that thing to keep track of the webcomics I read. Bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment