Sunday, May 17, 2009

Much is random

It's 2 in the morning and I'm still wide awake because I drank a Nos. I did that so I could stay up and draw all night but then I found I wasn't in the mood to draw... So I read all the pages that were up on "Raine Dog" (which really wasn't a lot) and found it to be a really incredible comic. I'll do a review on it soon so keep an eye out for that. Then after farting around on the computer for a few hours and not getting anything done I turned the thing off and put away the pile of clean clothing that was heaped on top of my bed after I pulled it out of the dryer this afternoon and was about to go to sleep when I realized I was too excited after reading Raine Dog to sleep. Either that or the Nos is still in my system... (which is very likely) So I turned the computer back on and started jotting stuff down in my blog. Which brings me to where I am now...

Remember Calvin and Hobbes? That was a great comic. I wouldn't be drawing comics today if it wasn't for Calvin and Hobbes.

And that was very random...

I guess that's what you get when I'm this awake this late at night. Pure, unfiltered Shaddy Lovencraft.

Speaking of which... No... Never mind. I forgot what I was going to say.

God... Are you still reading this crap? You know I'm not going to say anything important in this post. You should just skip it and move on to the next one. Hopefully it will be a review of Raine Dog and I'll actually have something clever and/or thought provoking to say. Because right now the lights are on (and they're 10,000 wat bulbs BTW) but no one is home.

Oh, my comic, The Black Marker Detective, made it up to 2,000 hits. Yeah! I know that's not really a lot, but I don't have a lot of readers. So it's a lot for me.

And the huge spider I captured in my bedroom and stuck in an old fish bole died after only two days. I'm sad. I wanted to keep him... or her...

No comments:

Post a Comment