Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another comic idea...

I have moved Confessions Of A Teenage Carnivore off the front burner to the back burner for the time being. Not that I don't like COATC or don't intend to work on it. I'm still working on it. But I came up with another comic idea that has taken top priority at the moment. It happened while I was sitting at my desk doodling. I looked at a page of the Sunday comics that was laying around and started doodling in the style of Newspaper cartoons and when the picture was finished I thought, "what's going on here?" So I put in word balloons. Then I thought, "this is interesting... It wouls make a good comic..." And then I started working on a comic called "Unrequited Love" there on the spot.

But after I checked the availability of the name I found out that there was already a comic called Unrequited Love. Now I have to find a new name for this comic. I'm quite disappointed with this. Unrequited Love was the perfect name for that comic. How am I going to find another name that captures the feel of what the comic is really about? Well I can I guess... But I don't want to...

But for the readers of The Black Marker Detective, or anyone who was excited about the coming of COATC, don't worry. This new comic won't change things where they are concerned. My unrequited love is not a weekly comic so I won't have to sacrifice time I would have used on the other comics to make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment