Saturday, May 2, 2009

Working on a deadline

I have started a deadline for my comic, The Black Marker Detective. from now on I will be updating every Tuesday and Friday at around noon (my time). This should prove to be interesting. I'm sure I will have time to get pages done on time seeing as I already have a small stockpile of finished pages sitting in my desk. But there are times when I will go for a week or more without drawing and I hope if I DO fall behind the deadline won't make the pages seemed forced. I also don't know how only two pages a week will affect the flow of the story. There are times when I like to put up five of six pages a week if it's a slow part and I want to move things along so my readers don't get bored. With the Tuesday/Friday deadline I won't be able to do that any more...

No comments:

Post a Comment