Sunday, May 10, 2009

How I sat around and did nothing

I haven't been very productive the last week. My paying job has been working me pretty hard and I have been busy with the return of my younger brother and sister who are both back home from college. I have spent more time out hitting the thrift stores and antique shops looking for cool steampunk clothing then I have drawing. I also picked up a copy of The Anubis Gates by Tim Powers at the library and have been trying to read that on top of the book a friend (of sorts) gave me to read. (I hate when people give me a book and say "read this". I can't just read a book unless I'm in the mood for that particular one.) TBMD is still on schedule but COATC will be a bit longer in the making. I still haven't even finished the 2nd page...

No comments:

Post a Comment